Pages

Sunday, July 28, 2013

Interview with FlameFunnyButt

Some of you may know of or heard of FlameFunnyButt, the logo maker. I decided to sit down with him and interview him about his logo business.
Example of one of his logos



Why did you start making logos?

All the logo's sucked, so I wanted to make good ones :P


Once you started making logos, what shocked you the most as you started getting better and better?

After I started getting better, more requests were coming in and people tried to outbid each other. I held auctions for logos, and I once got 17,000 robux for one logo.

Do you have any tips for future logo makers?

My tip is to go to small groups and offer them the first piece of art free. Then, if they like you, they'll order more, but for a price. I did this and eventually I dominated superclan logos in 2012, almost the whole first page were my logos.





No comments:

Post a Comment